What are tarot cards?
- Tarot cards are one of the many forms of divination. They are commonly used to measure potential outcomes and evaluate influences surrounding a person, event or both.
- The technical term for tarot reading is Taromacy (divination through use of tarots), which is a subsection of Cartomancy (divination through cards in general).
How tarot works?
- A Tarot reading is like a snapshot of what your life looks like at the time of the reading. The cards tune into your energy – the person asking the question – to give you a picture of unseen influences, patterns of behavior, obstacles, and strengths.
- A reading can give you an idea of where you are now, where you’ve come from, where you want to be, and how to get there.
- You can gain insight into hidden factors of a problem, ideas about how to deal with your dilemma, and hope that you don’t have to remain “stuck” wherever you are.
- You can find answers to deeper questions that you weren’t even aware you wanted the answers to.
- You can receive spiritual guidance that will help you on your chosen path. You will be empowered to help yourself create a more satisfying and fulfilling life. All this is what a Tarot reading can do for you.
Personal One-on-One Session
Duration : 60 minutes
Who must attend?
- who want to become a tarot card reader
- those who want to gain insight into their lives
- who want to tap their psychic abilities
- Level I : Basics : 2 days
- Level II : Advanced : 2 days
- Major & Minor Arcana
- Archetypes & behavioral patterns in the car
- Meaning & symbol of each 78 cards
- Intra and Inter-relationship of cards
- Analysis of issues regarding health, financial, relationships, career, growth, obstacles
- and much more…
Participant will get certification by A2A Wellness