What is Reiki?
- Reiki is a spiritual practice, now considered to be a form of pseudo-science, developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui that has been adapted by various teachers of varying traditions.
- It uses a technique called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine.
- Through the use of this technique, they are transferring universal energy through the palms, which allows self-healing and a state of equilibrium.
Personal One-on-One session
Duration : 45 to 60 minutes
Distance Healing Session
Cycle : 21 days
Who must attend?
- Who want to help themselves to heal and align.
- Who have an urge to serve the nature back.
- Suitable for everyone – all age groups, all conditions without any side effect
Degree I :
Degree II :
Degree III :
Shoden : 2 days
Okuden : 2 days
Shinpiden : 2 days
* There is a requisite gap between the respective degrees.
The first degree Reiki course teaches the basic theories and procedures of
how to work with Reiki energy. The way you would gain this degree is by
attunements given to the student by the teacher. Students learn hand
placement positions on the recipient’s body that are thought to be most
conducive to the healing process in a whole body treatment. Now the
participant can treat himself and others with Reiki.
In the second degree Reiki course, the student learns the use of three symbols
which are said to enhance the healing effect and allow for distance healing.
Another attunement is given which is said to further increase the capacity for
Reiki to flow through the student, as well as empowering the use of the
symbols. Now, the student can allegedly treat people with Reiki without being
physically present with the recipient.
Through the third degree, or “master training”, the student becomes a Reiki
Master. One or more attunements are carried out and the student learns a
further master-level symbol. Having completed the master training, the new
Reiki Master can attune other people to Reiki and teach the three degrees of
Participant will get certification by A2A Wellness.