How does pendulum dowsing work?
- Just as radios pick up information from unseen radio waves, the pendulum is a powerful antenna that receives information from the vibrations and energy waves emitted by people, places, thoughts and things.
- Noted physicist, Albert Einstein, was known to perform impressive feats with such dowsing tools. He believed that it had to do with electromagnetism: just as birds migrate following the earth’s magnetic field, dowsers react to energies that are unseen and still not fully understood.
- Some people say that the pendulum creates a bridge between the logical and intuitive parts of the mind. Some say that the pendulum connects them with a higher power and call it “divining” as the information is believed to come from a divine source. Research by many scientists indicates that the pendulum responds to electromagnetic energy that radiates from everything on Earth.
- Other famous dowsing advocates in history include Leonardo De Vinci (inventor), Robert Boyle (father of modern chemistry), Charles Richet (Nobel prize winner), and General Patton (U.S. Army).
- How you believe it works may be secondary to the fact that it actually does work – and you can experience it for yourself.
Let pendulum power guide you.
Personal One-on-One Session
Duration : 45 to 60 minutes
Group Experiential to understand what is Dowsing and one question based solution.
Duration : 2 to 4 hours
Who must attend?
- Who want to tap into the subconscious to seek answers & solutions
- Who want to balance the energy fields of people, things and places
- Who want to make right choices and take proper decisions
- What is dowsing?
- Who can dowse?
- Science v/s Spirituality or Magic?
- Uses of dowsing
- Where answers come from?
- Dowsing tools
- Choosing your tool
- Device-less methods
- Dowsing state
- Essence of dowsing
- Wrong answers
- Blind dowsing
- Trust v/s Mistrust
- Dowsing charts
Participant will get certification by A2A Wellness.