What is Hypnosis & how it helps ?
- Hypnotherapy is a form of psychotherapy used to create change in a patient while in a state of sleep, or unconsciousness, known as hypnosis.
- The word hypnosis comes from the Greek word “hypnos” which simply means, “sleep.”
- The therapy itself uses guided relaxation techniques from a trained hypnotist that invoke feelings of intense relaxation, concentration, and/or focus to achieve a heightened state of awareness or trance-like state.
- The therapy is commonly used as an aid to psychotherapy due to the relaxed nature brought on by the hypnotic state that allows people to explore painful and suppressed feelings and emotions or memories that are often hidden from their conscious minds.
- This change in consciousness can often lead patients to experience things differently outside of hypnosis, such as criticism at work or home, stage fright, or even pain.
- Being under hypnosis is said to allow a person to be more open to both suggestion and discussion when the patient trusts the hypnotherapist.
- Hypnotherapy has been used to treat a wide range of conditions or unwanted behavior, such as:
2. Sleep disorder
5. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
6. Grief and loss of loved ones
7. Smoking cessation
8. Weight loss and much more.
Personal One-on-One Session
Duration : 60 minutes
- To understand details about working of Hypnosis
- To take hands-on practical experience of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Level I : Medical |Allied |Alternative health students & professionals, Healers, Therapists, Teachers, Trainers, Managers & Individuals who seek Self-Growth
Level II : Level I
Level III : Level II
Level I : Master Hypnotist and Practitioner of Self-Hypnosis
Level II : Advance Modalities in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Level III : Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
At the end of each level, participant will have submit requisite number of cases
and have to appear in a test.
At the end of each level participant will get a certificate, one for each level and
‘Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy’ will be awarded after Level-III
Level I : 2 days
Level II : 4 days
Level III : 5 days
Level I – 3 cases to be submitted
- History of hypnosis
- Theory of mind
- Development of mind
- Deepening techniques
- Laws of suggestibility
- Wording for effective suggestions
- Awakening techniques
- Post hypnotic suggestions
- Self hypnosis
Level II – 3 cases to be submitted
- Hypnotic modalities
- Ericksonian hypnosis
- Kappasinian hypnosis
- Handwriting analysis
- Regression-Age and Past life
- Dream therapy
- Pain, fear & phobia management
- Emotional empowerment technique
- Medical model of hypnosis
- Paris window
- Corrective therapy
- Hypno-diagnostic tools
Level III – 4 cases to be submitted
- Physical-Emotional sexuality
- Relationship counseling
- Interview techniques
- Counseling techniques
- Family system approaches
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Defense mechanisms
- Self improvement
- Habit control
- Weight control
- Sexual dysfunction
- Use of mental bank
- Promoting hypnotherapy
Participant will get certification by California Hypnosis Institute – USA.
- All three levels in 7 days
- Residential Program
- Includes accommodation, meals, excursion, modules & certification